Lex Marine law office specialises in all aspects of maritime law starting from the moment of its existence. We are maritime law experts and proud of our industry knowledge and our wide legal experience.
We are experienced in all aspects of maritime litigation and dispute resolution, including but not limited to:
- charter-party and bill of lading disputes,
- shipbuilding disputes,
- cargo claims,
- ships sale and purchase disputes,
- marine insurance,
- marine casualty and collision,
- general average,
- shipmanagement, shipbroking and agency,
- bunker claims,
- freight and off-hire disputes,
- personal injury and death claims,
- labor service contracts of seafarers,
- ship arrest and release from arrest,
- ship and yacht registration etc.
Our maritime lawyers consult a wide range of clients from all over the world including marine insurers, P & I Clubs, shipowners and charterers, cargo owners and shippers, stevedores, port authorities, shipbuilders and ship repairers, salvors, ship operators and managers, marine insurance brokers and agents, crewing agencies, freight forwarders, marine average adjusters, ship and charter brokers, marine surveyors and ship agents.
Cooperation with correspondent-lawyers in major of the world’s maritime jurisdictions gives us a possibility to ensure proper co-ordination and handling of the case simultaneously in two or more countries and solve clients’ problems quickly and cost-effectively.
Our depth of knowledge and intimate understanding of the maritime industry are our forte in resolving conflicts and achieving the best results for our clients.